- Application letter addressed to the Director-General of Immigration and Emigration.
- Parents applying for their child must both sign the letter consenting to the issuance of the passport and provide copies of their marriage certificate, passports and their child’s birth certificate.
- Completed Passport Application Form.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of resident permit or passport (for applicants who are nationals of the country in which he/she is applying from), Rwanda National identity card, birth certificate and consular card.
- Proof of payment into High Commission bank account (see details below).
- Payment fee of US$100 for the application.
- All payments must be made by bank transfer to bank account of the High Commission as per below, or via cash if submission is in person.
A/C Name : HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF RWANDA
A/C Number : 074-901631-0
Swift Code : DBSSSGSG
Submission of the above documents can be made in person or via post to the following address;-
HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF RWANDA
8 Temasek Boulevard
#14-03 Suntec Tower 3